How do I adopt a child?

posted in: FAQ | 0

In WA – all adoptions, including overseas adoptions are arranged by the Department for Child Protection. Contact them and they will invite you to a seminar on adopting a child.

For other states contact the relevant government agency.
Click here for contact details for government departments.