I am Aboriginal and part of the Stolen Generation, what help is available?

posted in: FAQ | 0

Aboriginal people still need to obtain their documents from the relevant government department. Specialist assistance is available from Derbarl Yerrigan Health Service – they have four offices, download their brochure: https://www.dyhs.org.au/images/Programs/stolengeneration/stolengeneration.pdf

Derbarl Yerrigan Health Service
Stolen Generation Program
156 – 172 Wittenoom Street
East Perth WA 60004
Ph: (08) 9421 3888  Fax: (08) 9421 3878
Open 8.30 – 5.00pm Monday – Friday.