I was brought to Australia as a child migrant ward, what help is available?

posted in: FAQ | 0

C-BERS Services is a specialised agency providing assistance and support to anyone who is an ex-resident of Christian Brothers Homes and Schools. Contact them at:

CBERS Consultancy
Edmund Rice Institute for Social Justice
24 High Street
Fremantle WA 6160
Freecall number: 1800 621 805
Phone number: (08) 9433-3644
Facsimile: (08) 9382-4114
Email: welcome@cbers.org
Website: www.cbers.org